Project Manager - Business Process Improvement
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Business Process Improvement|
|Salary:||$900 - $1100 per annum, Benefits: ASAP start, Alexandria location, potential for contract extension|
|Contact Name:||Katherine Fry|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 16:34|
Work for one of NSW most renowned Rail Maintenance State Government Agencies. For more information, please contact us directly.
About the Role
We are seeking a BUSINESS PROCESS IMPROVEMENT Project Manager. WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR AN ICT PROJECT MANAGER OR A BUILDING/CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER.
You will be working within the Network Maintenance/Infrastructure Maintenance division in a complex environment with both white and blue collar workers.
You will be working on a portfolio of projects (15 at any given time on average) and you will be required to roll your sleeves up and get truly involved to ensure these jobs get done.
This is a delivery focused role.
You will be responsible for the development and safe delivery of assigned projects in accordance with approved budget, time parameters, standards, quality, PMO guidelines and governance.
- Hands on, heavy industry Senior Project Manager.
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management or related field.
- Experience with stakeholder engagement.
- Experience in a white AND blue collar environment.
- Business process improvement expert. (People/change/operational improvement)
- Change experience.
- Rail experience is desirable but not essential.
- Competitive daily rate, paying between $900-$1100 per day + super per day.
- Alexandria location.
- Opportunities for mentorship and development.
- ASAP start.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's