The main purpose of the role is to lead the roll out CM9 from RM8 within the department, ensuring the record management system and processes meet business needs and standards.
- Implement processes to identify, analyse and facilitate improvements to business systems, processes and workflows aligned with the overall business unit requirements and the Department’s operational plans.
- Coordinate and deliver ongoing training and awareness to staff in the use of CM9,
- Develop and updating training materials, to build information records skill and capability throughout the organisation
- Review the quality of Business Classification Scheme (BCS) terms and Records Management Disposals list applied to records by staff
- Implement policies, procedures, and processes that support alignment of operational tasks with record and information management requirements
- Monitor and correct data attributes entered by system users to contribute to and improve data quality, integrity and retrieval.
- Strong technical understanding and experience in recordkeeping and related information management
- Well-developed strategic and operational Project and Change management skills with the ability to develop and improve policies and protocols in partnership with the business
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Possesses excellent team building skills.
- Analytical and possesses strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong experience in creating and implementing CM9
- Tertiary qualifications in Records Management, or extensive experience in a similar role
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Zoe Brown on 02 8093 0626, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94154. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com