|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||12 days ago|
- Participate in attracting and placing the best talent
- Manage a range of processes including candidate assessments, reviews, checks and the offer process including negotiation aligned to Telstra process/policy
- Support Agency Partners where required on relevant roles
- Consult on market and competitor information & communicate recruitment trends & market intelligence
- Articulate processes and policies relating to Recruitment as required
- Develop relevant connections with external candidates to pipeline for future opportunities
- Collaborate and consult on the best sourcing strategy and execute, in conjunction with other teams/partners as required
- Must have end to end recruitment delivery experience (agency based recruitment exposure desirable)
- Must also have experiencing recruiting contract labour.
- Strong preference for individuals to have recruited across at least 2 verticals IE: IT and Business
- Experience in recruitment related project activities.
- Must have strong stakeholder management dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Solving problems of moderate complexity in a customer/client facing environment
- Maintaining stakeholder relationships both internal and external
- Managing multiple tasks of moderate complexity
- Identify and consult on business requirements
- Coaching and mentoring on process and policy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Teresa Messina on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94128. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com