- Data Controls & Governance
- Data Operating Models
- Data Stewardship
- Data Analytics and Discovery
- Measurement of critical data element (CDE) accuracy
- Enterprise Data Architecture
- Tactical and Strategic Data Toolsets
To be successful in this role they will need to have experience in the design and establishment of the Data Governance Framework including data quality & measurement standards, processes, procedures and controls.
- The design of enterprise data operational models
- Working with business, logical and technical information architecture models
- Metadata, data warehouse, data hub, data transformation programs
- Data Lineage
We're looking for a talented and results-oriented Senior BA with a well represented background in the banking and financial services industry. You'll need to have a collaborative mindset with knowledge and interest agile ways of working.
If you possess the above skills mentioned and are looking for an exciting opportunity to work on a progressive project please feel free to contact us here at Monitor.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jake McGuire on 03 9929 9562. Want to know more about Monitor? Visit us at www.monitorconsulting.com.au.