Senior Safety Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Safety Manager|
|Location:||Sydney C B D|
|Salary:||$900 per day|
|Contact Name:||Katherine Fry|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 12:33|
Work on arguably the most exciting rail project/s happening within Sydney NSW with this leading For more information regarding the client, please contact me directly.
About the Role
12 month contract with an ASAP start, based in Sydney CBD.
In this role you will be working closely with the Director Safety Project with a dotted line relationship with Delivery Director. This role will lead the implementation of safety systems, procedures and processes to facilitate the project’s on-going compliance with all relevant safety, legislative, regulatory and incident response readiness requirements.
This role is required to collaborate with organisations safety program leadership team to identify training and competence requirements to facilitate safe work outcomes and provide subject matter expertise where appropriate regarding the PSMP and other safety related programs.
Daily rate on offer is $900-$1000 + GST/Super based on an 8 hour day.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or demonstrated industry experience.
- Extensive experience managing project systems, procedures and processes to ensure compliance with safety legislation.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to identify and pro actively manage key risks/issues across project while steering team to adapt to the fact paced and ever changing environment.
- Naturally self motivated with the ability to think on your feet.
- Competitive daily rate
- Work with a renowned organisation on exciting projects within NSW - you want this on your CV!
- CBD location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's