|Posted||14 days ago|
The roles are responsible for working with the other agencies to lead the ongoing development and documentation of business processes and procedures, design, configuration and evaluation of technical services for relevant projects.
- Identity Brokerage Platforms
- API Enablement & Modern Data Sharing Platforms AI/Machine Learning Platforms
This includes undertaking of business analysis consultancies and understanding of user requirements and operational governance.
As Senior Business Analyst you will:
- Assess and critically analyse information gathered through a range of elicitation techniques to develop requirements for new business opportunities and prepare the relevant documentation according to business analysis principles.
- Undertake business process improvement analysis on new and existing business opportunities through the utilisation of process modelling tools, to determine process improvements that deliver benefits for clients and which align to whole of government benefits management strategy.
- Facilitate communication between the relevant business units, technology teams and support teams to ensure that business solutions are aligned with business objectives.
- Identify business opportunities through strategic and financial analysis to provide options for business improvement and develop business cases to support business objectives.
- Research, analyse and review complex issues, proposals and submissions to ensure that service delivery and financial issues and other related issues impacting on agency operations are identified and considered
- Build effective working relationships and consult at both an individual and a cross-agency level
- Develop program documentation and artefacts including documenting costs and benefits, and sharing and documenting technical and business information and knowledge
- Liaise and negotiate with Senior Management, to ensure recommended solutions reflect the business requirements.
- Success in complex and multiple stakeholder ICT enabled business transformation programs or disciplines in areas such as Authentication, Identity Brokerage and API Information Sharing
- Leadership and project management skills including working with agile delivery methods
- Stakeholder engagement skills including the ability to consult, negotiate, influence
- Skills and experience in preparing complex business cases, reports and business change artefacts, adaptable for a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).