|Job Title:||Solutions Architect|
|Contact Name:||Pooja Deshmukh|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 16:24|
The position provides leadership, expertise and advice in the development and implementation for the whole of Government solutions for Identity, Information Sharing and API Graphs and Business Services Catalogues.
- We are seeking Solution Architect to provide strategic and expert solution architecture services activities within the ICT Strategic Project Coordination - Group on a range of projects or disciplines such as:
- Identity Management
- Identity Brokerage Platforms
API Enablement & Modern Data Sharing Platforms as Principal Solution Architect you will:
- Provide solution architectural direction and guidance within the implementation program including conceptual, logical, and physical solution specifications that translate business requirements into implementable supportable solutions.
- Ensure the design and development of ICT technology and solutions architectures aligns with the Queensland Government service delivery vision.
- Establish effective and collaborative relationships in a co-design approach with government and external agencies.
- Research and analyse contemporary ICT issues and provide recommendations regarding the continuously seek improvements on systems to support the development of current and future solution architectures and services and design methodologies
- Provide solution direction in relation to ICT initiatives to program and project resources to assist in the development of strategic and project plans - Prepare and deliver presentations and artefacts to clearly and concisely communicate architectural solutions to executives and other stakeholders to ensure architecture and designs are clearly understood
- Liaise with external service providers, senior management and staff including operational, technical and support representatives to ensure architecture and designs are implemented to meet the program’s delivery timelines
- Support a team of technical experts through sharing, coaching and documenting technical and business information and knowledge.
Your suitability for this role will be assessed against your:
- Success as an experienced solutions architect in a complex and multiple stakeholder ICT enabled business and/or ICT transformation program.
- Experience in developing solutions in disciplines such as Authentication, Identity Brokerage and API Information Sharing
- Leadership and project management skills including working with agile delivery methods.
- Stakeholder engagement skills including the ability to consult, negotiate, influence, and presentation and facilitation skills.
- Highly developed skills and experience in preparing complex business cases, reports and business change artefacts, adaptable for a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$800 - $900 per day
Solutions Architect- Security
$100 - $115 per hour
Principle Architect - Infrastructure
$140000 - $200000 per annum
GCP Solution Architect - Google Cloud Platform
Melbourne C B D
$1000 - $1400 per day
Design and Solution Lead