With a head office of 27 and a further 400+ staff (both casual and permanent) across Australia, this national firm is seeking to appoint a highly skilled HR leader to manage effective HR frameworks and initiatives, whist providing professional input into the Senior Leadership Team.
About the Role
Working closely with the CEO and the broader leadership team, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Provide tactical direction across all facets of HR
- End to end recruitment and manging a high volume work flow
- Coordinating the delivery of HR initiatives through the HR strategic framework
- Providing coaching and advice to the management team on developing strategic leadership skills
- Managing the day to day ER issues that arise in a timely and professional manager
- L&D framework
- Org Design
- OH&S, WorkCover & Injury Management
Tertiary qualified and an experienced HR leader, the successful individual will have a strong operations and strategic focus, excellent problem solving and influencing skills as well as having the ability to look ahead to the future and drive a collaborative and changing work environment.
You will have a down-to-earth approach and an innate ability to empower, educate and communicate effectively at all levels. You are a self-starter, adopt a proactive approach to problem solving, enjoy working in a hands-on capacity and have a high level of resilience.
- Leadership responsibility
- Growing organisation
- Hands-on plus strategic tasks
- Add value to the organisation during a time of rapid growth and expansion
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92591. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com