|Posted||16 days ago|
The Community Services Directorate is committed to the values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration and Innovation.
Children, Youth and Families (CYF) in partnership with the community protects children and young people and partners with families, carers and community agencies to ensure children and young people are safe. Key areas of interest are the “Our Booris, Our Way” independent review and “A Step Up for Our Kids” strategy.
The key areas of the Division focus on Operations, Staff support and development, Quality assurance and delivering reform. CYF works closely with the other Divisions in CSD to support service delivery.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a successful track record of leading a motivated and high performing team in the human services sector and has the following attributes and experience:
- strategic thinking and change management skills;
- system design, business planning and workforce capability development to support high quality operational practice;
- demonstrated expertise and passion to work with Culturally and Linguistically Diverse and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people;
- high level negotiation and communication skills and stakeholder engagement skills; and
- demonstrated high level leadership in organisational best practice in person-centred service delivery and community engagement;
Please submit a resume and brief covering letter (maximum two pages) which details your skill and experience relevant to the role here. For further information, please contact David Reynolds from Davidson Executive & Boards on (07) 3023 1009 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. JO-1903-94100.
Applications close: 11:59pm, 26 May 2019
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com