|Posted||18 days ago|
As the Business Analyst you will work within a dedicated project team to identify and map current state of processes utilise tools to analyse those processes and prepare future and improved designs as well as participate in
determining the necessary changes to arrive at the improved state which will feed into the overarching IAM Strategy.
Mandatory skills or accreditation:
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements and engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of large State government Department requirements from a compliance and legislative perspective
- Knowledge and understanding of IAM contemporary practices and standards
- Knowledge and understanding of IAM overlap with Cybersecurity
- Ability to collaborate with high‐performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in the use of skills tools, staying current with skills, participating in multiple forums
- Experience with Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired.
- Excellent presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users, managers, and members of the IT team
- Experience in supporting Information Technology or Identity and Access Management projects from inception to delivery
- Strong analytical, problem‐solving and critical thinking skills
- Multi‐tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes
- Demonstrated experience with investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes (including business focused user‐stories) specifically relating to Identity and Access Management
- Demonstrated well‐developed communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, including the demonstrated experience in conducting workshops, maintaining positive relationships with stakeholders, ICT Operators and other service providers.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and validating multiple requirement types such as Business, IAM, systems, configuration and concept and experience modelling business processes using Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN).
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business cases, which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or change processes and associated business risk.
- Demonstrated experience and practical understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
(SDLC) and PRINCE2 Project Management methodologies.
(SDLC & PRINCE2 Methodologies)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).