|Posted||18 days ago|
- undertake various project tasks and activities to assist the program executive director, directors and managers to plan and manage objectives to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- operate in a professional and reliable manner and demonstrate understanding of a State Government context
- bring experience from previous senior project officer roles, to contribute to the team delivering its scheduled work program on time and within budget.
- Assist in the preparation of complex, well-researched project documentation including briefs, presentations, reports, case studies and submissions to support the achievement of project outcomes.
- Develop and manage project plans to ensure key milestones are met, risks are identified and mitigated, and projects are delivered on time.
- Undertake research and analysis to identify case studies, models and options for best-practice collaborative social infrastructure projects
- Research, collate, organise and present data and information on the characteristics of a community and the availability of social services and facilities.
- Organise, attend and provide secretariat services at project meetings as required.
- Respond to competing project priorities and achieve project milestones in a timely manner.
- Liaise, negotiate and develop positive working relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver effective outcomes.
- Coordinate project and program reporting, including through HP TRIM (Source) and Microsoft Excel.
- work across a range of capacity development and engagement activities including the planning and delivery of research study tours, stakeholder forums and strategic conferences or forums.
- Support delivery of capability development activities such as study tours and forums.
- $59.95 per hour + Super
- CBD location
- 6 months contract
- Start 8 April