- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements, Work closely with development teams to ensure that solutions.
- Take part in application design and describe deployment strategy.
- Experience in designing and maintaining cloud-based solutions with Amazon Web Services.
- Experience DevOps engineer automates as much as possible to accelerate work.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance and operability in mind.
- Desired skills : Terraform, AWS, Packer, Ansible, CI and CD tools, Big Data technologies. Good to have background in Big Data technologies.
|Job Title:||DevOps/AWS Engineer|
|Location:||Melbourne C B D|
|Salary:||$800 - $1200 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sam Byrne|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 08:55|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Engineer - Contract
$800 - $1000 per day
Senior DevOps Engineer - AWS, Nodejs, Terraform
$600 - $950 per day
Senior Cloud Engineer - Azure Consultant
Melbourne C B D
$140000 - $190000 per annum
Software Engineer - C#/ASP.NET | Full Stack Development Opportunity
$75000 - $85000 per annum
Senior Data Engineer - Python, AWS, Glue, Lambda, Spark, DynamoDB, DataOps