My client is a very successful construction company whose operations have spanned over 30 years. They are currently seeking an experienced Finance & Administration Manager to take their operations to the next level of sophistication. This is a genuine opportunity for a hands-on manager to review existing processes, investigate and evaluate ways to enhance current practices and introduce new technologies and improvements.
About the Role
Your responsibilities will be broad and encompass all areas of accounts and administration. You will lead and develop a team of three to support you to achieve success.
- Oversee Accounts Payable, and Payroll functions and provide hands-on processing support where required.
- Assisting with financial analysis and monthly reporting.
- Office management - facilities, stationery, uniforms, sundries etc.
- Payroll Management, ensuring statutory requirements are met
- Bank, Supplier and Credit Card reconciliations
- BAS / IAS / PAYG
- Assisting Project Managers with Job Costing and providing timely financial visibility of cost to budget
- Compliance to ISO standards
- HR Administration
The ideal candidate will have an advanced understanding of Accounts and Administrative processes and posses a strong work ethic and team mentality. You must have a natural curiosity and a sharp intellect which allows you to question, probe and analyse in order to discover better and innovative ways to improve practices.
- Attractive salary of approx $90k plus super - negotiable, depending on experience and a demonstrated drive for continuous improvement
- South west location, handy to both Brisbane and Ipswich
- Values-driven employer
- Commercially successful company - grow and develop with it!