|Posted||19 days ago|
Davidson Recruitment are a leading workplace performance organisation matching candidates to the most exclusive opportunities. Our Davidson Corporate team look after the recruitment for sales, marketing, business support, accounting and HR. We are experts in identifying the perfect fit every time. If you are a Social Media professional seeking a new opportunity, we would love to speak you.
About the Role
- Web content development – writing, sourcing and posting content using relevant content management system
- Using SEO, SEM, PPC, website optimisation and landing pages to increase traffic and ROI
- Manage and lead social accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter) that extend brand presence, drive quality traffic and increase social engagement.
- Create best in class digital content, both creative and copywriting from brief to publishing across multiple channels and platforms
- Previous experience creating social media strategy is essential
- Experience in using social platforms to create, schedule, implement, track and analyse campaigns across multiple channels
- Tertiary qualified in journalism, Communications, Digital or a marketing related discipline
- Previous experience in digital, marketing or communications position is essential
- Track record in developing reports for analysis – Google Adwords, Analytics and performance reports
- Dedicated recruitment consultant to guide you through the process
- Highly attractive salary
- Full time permanent role
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit your resume for consideration.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kailee Judd on 07 3023 1086 or Kailee.judd @davidsonwp.com
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com