|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||11 days ago|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst specialising in Risk management of large scale corprate separation. The sucessful cantidate will display an exceptional attention to detail and knowledge on the subject of corparate mergers and acqusitions. This role is a contract opportunity for an initial 6 month engagement with contract extensions highly likely.
- Minimum 8 – 10 years in Business Analysts roles
- Planning and delivery of change management in a project environment
- Demonstrated success delivery of complex projects
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Experience in Banking or Finance industry vital
- Experience and knowledge of Wealth business & processes would be an advantage
- Experience in working within a Separation initiative would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Regulatory environment applicable to a Wealth business
- Knowledge of Governance, Risk Management and Compliance policies and processes in a major Australian company, preferably in Financial Services
- Knowledge of Wealth and general banking processes would be an advantage.
We're looking for a talented and results-oriented Senior BA with a well represented background in the banking and financial services industry. You'll need to have a collaborative mindset with knowledge and interest agile ways of working.
If you posses the above skills mentioned and are looking for an exciting opportunity to work on a progressive project please feel free to contact us here at Monitor.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jake McGuire on 03 9929 9562. Want to know more about Monitor? Visit us at www.monitorconsulting.com.au.