For information regarding the client, please contact me directly.
About the Role
The main responsibility of this role is to coordinate, monitor and perform inspections of passive essential safety measures equipment in Telstra network facilities in accordance with a pre-determined frequency.
On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for inspection, resolution of faults and issues, reporting, monitoring of contractor works to ensure compliance, and escalation of any issues.
The role also provides an important monitoring and reporting function of the assigned buildings.
You will take responsibility for the assigned building(s) to ensure passive ESM systems are operable.
About YouTo be successful in this role you will need:
- CPP20511 Certificate II in Fire Protection Inspection and Testing
- Relevant tertiary education (Building Surveying, or Engineering)
- Key features of legislation, Australian standards, manufacturers’ and building code
- Requirements relating to inspection of passive fire and smoke containment products and systems, including implications of not applying legislative requirements to job functions
- Dangers of incorrect installation of passive fire and smoke containment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com