|Posted||19 days ago|
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the Data Migration Lead in data migration activities including the opportunity to introduce automation and process monitoring and alerts.
- Expertise to provide specialist and timely advice on technical issues relating to systems integration and specifically data integration. Including data structure, transfer, extraction, transformations, exception handling and auditing.
- Validate data integration by developing and executing test plans and exception scenarios.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of standards, procedures and processes to promote and maintain quality. Experience in maintaining and developing all required documentation, including design documents, standards, processes and procedures.
- Conduct defect resolution tasks as assigned by the team leader.
- Assist in the packaging and deployment of the solution
- Complete assigned development tasks in line with the project development principles and quality controls to meet the deliverables of the project.
- Work effectively in a team based environment.
- Identify and communicate project issues / risks and assist in the project issue resolution process.
- Maintain and develop all required documentation, including design documents, project quality plans, processes and procedures.
- Liaise with product vendors and clients to identify and resolve complex application issues and to identify beneficial changes.
- Proven experience in data migration
- Proven experience in data integration
- Proven experience in Microsoft .NET C# development
- Proven experience in MS-SQL Server Development
- Proven experience in source control systems, particularly TFS/VSTS
- Proven experience in requirement, test-cases and defect management, particularly HP ALM
- Proven experience in XML, JSON, designing and developing WCF-based SOAP web services
- Must have high level documentation skills
- Experience or knowledge of OpenText Content Suite is well regarded
- Ability to articulate technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- Good relationship skills
- Ability to work outside of business hours when necessary
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).