Davidson is delighted to be partnering with Goldwind, one of the world's leading wind power companies in their search for a Service Technician. In China Goldwind are the largest player in the wind industry and have a presence on six continents globally. By 2015, Goldwind was the world's number one wind turbine manufacturer by newly installed generation capacity. They are now in the process of recruiting a Service Technician for their Wind Farm, based close to Ballan and Ballarat.
- Based permanently at site and reporting to the Site Manager, the Service Technician Trade Assistant is responsible for assisting in the execution of the operation and maintenance to assets installed at the wind farms.
- Perform Wind Turbine scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Perform electrical Balance of Plant scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Assist in maintaining wind farm Balance of Plant equipment.
- Assist sub-contractor in completing relevant sub-contractor tasks.
- Complete wind farm maintenance records for all tasks and ensure site Computerised Maintenance Management System is accurately kept up to date.
- Previous experience working on industrial Electrical or Mechanical assets in either a construction, commissioning or maintenance environment; and Working within a maintenance team.
- A continual focus on WHSE behaviours;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- An ability to work through issues and source solutions; and an ability to work at heights.
- You will have the following qualifications for this position.
- Drivers’ License.
- First Aid.
- OHS Construction White Card.
- Working at Heights.
- Dogging Licence