Great opportunity to work alongside senior stakeholders in developing role descriptions for both new and existing roles to support a new organisation structure, working closely with the people and culture team to ensure content requirements and standards are met!
You role will primarily be to revise/develop bulk role descriptions at different levels (up to 70 role descriptions across 12 levels) which will include travel throughout NSW regions as required.
- Knowledge and extensive experience of developing role descriptions compliant with the Public Sector Employment Act 2013 and the NSW Public Service RD guidelines & Capability Framework
- Proven understanding of the NSW Public Sector Capability Framework
- Previous NSW public sector experience in HR or similar role
- Hands on experience in organisational design and government policy/processes.
- Experience in consulting and working in collaboration with Executive level leadership and government departments such as HR
- Ability to work autonomously
- Advanced writing skills
- Availability to travel throughout NSW
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Zoe Brown on 02 8093 0626, quoting ref no. JO-1903-93960. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com