Davidson is delighted to be partnering with Goldwind, one of the world's leading wind power companies in their search for a Site Administrator. In China Goldwind are the largest player in the wind industry and have a presence on six continents globally. By 2015, Goldwind was the world's number one wind turbine manufacturer by newly installed generation capacity. They are now in the process of recruiting a Site Administrator for their Wind Farm, based close to Ballan.
- The purpose of the Site Administrator is to provide administration support to a GWA wind farm managed by the Service Department.
- The role will provide administration support for Goldwind Australia Service Department personnel including site-based administrators.
- You will be responsible for: Processing of purchase orders and invoices.
- Process credit card, expense reports for Service Department Managers.
- Assist in new employee inductions and maintain records.
- Identify and assist to develop improvements and efficiencies of administrative tasks.
- Maintain records in the company Sharepoint and Provide general support across Goldwind Australia business.
- Prepare and archive Visa application letters.
- Prepare documentation for GWA service staff travelling to China.
- Prepare documentation for overseas visitors to GWA service.
- Fire Warden Training.
- First Aid
- OHS Construction White Card
- Business or administration related qualifications would be an advantage;
- Qualifications in Microsoft Office;
- Typing qualifications
- Previous administration experience in a similar role;
- Intermediate to Advanced level proficiency working with Microsoft Excel and Word; and
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Previous experience working in an organisation which employs field staff; or
- Exposure within the Renewable Energy, Mining or Construction industries would be highly relevant.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93703. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com