|Posted||4 days ago|
This business is a true household name across Austalia and New Zealand. They are a well renowned, located in the CBD and they have an outstanding reputation for their cutting edge collaborative team environment and high quality work. They are looking for two Senior AWS developers to join a huge migration and integration project.
About the Role
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong DevOps or Developement background to be working in a team where you are responsible for all components. From writing infrastructure as code through to implementing microservice, Lambda functions and writing code in NodeJS.
- Solid understanding of programming languages such as Node.js, Python, Java and shell scripting.
- Experience with infrastructure tools such as Jenkins, Terraform CI/CD pipelines are highly regarded. Required hands-on experience with AWS services, particularly with a focus on configuring a secure environment.
- Other cloud service experience would be valuable.
You will be expected to have experience and be confident in the following. Alongside valuing technical skills and exeprience this business emphasises the importance of mindset and ability to improve their culture.
- Hands-on experience with DynamoDB, Lambda, S3, SNS, SQS, Step Functions, CloudWatch.
- Strong practical experience with designing infrastructure for RESTful services.
- Experience designing, installing, configuring complex integrations across different cloud services and regions
- Exposure to DevOps and Agile.
- Experience writing infrastructure as code - Cloud Formation
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant technical subject.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to assess and implement new technologies and processes
- An open mindset and proven ability to innovate and influence
- Experience with Jenkins and GitHub
- Always looking to learn and happy to share knowledge, mentor others
- The ability to communicate at a technical and non-technical level
- Strong Agile mindset, and the ability to make life and your job fun