. Gain exposure to Azure Devops
. Competitive package & latest technology
About the Role
CBD-based Global Funds Manager has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Test Analyst to lead the testing of new cloud-based solutions and BAU projects.
The focus of the role is to plan, lead and carry out software testing activities, working with the technical team and business stakeholders to deliver outcome within specified timeframes.
In this role you would be getting an opportunity to develop strong stakeholder relationships, mentor project test teams.
You will also get the opportunity to work within the Azure Devops environment, new cloud-based solutions as well as implementation of new automation solutions.
- Planning, leading and executing all test activities for technology projects and software testing (Manual & Automation)
- Mentor a small team of testers and provide guidance and leadership
- Working closely with the technical team and various business stakeholders (internal & external)
- Strong experience in managing software testing life cycle (STLC)
- Strong experience in functional & non- functional testing
- Experience in writing and executing test cases
- Experience in working in large complex testing projects
- Strong documentation skills (functional and technical)
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills
- Flexibility / Adaptability
- ISTQB certification preferred
- Implementation of automated testing tools for UI and data
- Previous experience as a BA/Developer/Agile would be a bonus.
Benefits include a competitive package including incentive, a warm and inclusive culture, modern technology, and a great CBD-location close to public transport.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gerry Deakin on 07 3023 1032, quoting ref no. JO-1903-93940. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com