The client is looking to implement a workforce management system across multiple sites. The project is at the final stages. The ideal candidate may need to travel to regional sites to ensure sucessful implementation.
- Lead and manage the successful delivery of ICT enabled business change in line with project management methodologies.
- Develop project plans and apply appropriate project management techniques, methodologies and tools, including benefits realisation and risk and issue management, to ensure quality project outcomes are delivered.
- Proactively monitor, control and report on local implementation trends and performance against project plans, deliverables and schedules.
- Manage the project including resources and finance within project tolerances.
- Work collaboratively to initiate, influence and maintain relationships with both key internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate effective communication channels to promote the successful adoption of change within the business, and foster relationships through lessons learned, feedback mechanisms and management of expectations.
- Seek continual improvement through lessons learned feedback mechanisms and management of expectations.
- Represent the project at senior levels, and establish and sustain mutually productive partnerships with vendors and stakeholders at both local and statewide levels.
- Manage risks and issues identification, assessment and mitigation activities by ensuring risks and issues are documented, reviewed and escalated as appropriate.
- Inspire team members by investing time in building positive and productive relationships, setting clear objectives and providing professional leadership, guidance and support.
- Actively manage a working environment supporting quality human resource management practices including employment equity, anti-discrimination, and ethical behaviour.
- Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Strong background in managing and delivering complex organisational-wide ICT-enabled business change management projects successfully.
- Well-developed leadership and team management skills to build and sustain high profile multi-disciplinary project teams to achieve high quality project outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage influence and connect with others and build positive productive working relationships, often remotely.
- Expertise in applying project management methodologies, and providing advice on the use of appropriate project management techniques and tools.
- Knowledge of or the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of HR/payroll workflow processes and systems.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1903-93934. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com