One of our major clients in telecommunications space has a Project Specialist role in Gold Coast, Queensland.
The Project Specialist role is based in Gold Coast (Varsity Lakes) and its a 6 months contract starts ASAP.
To be successful in this role you need to have the following :
- Experience as a Business Analyst
- Very strong experience in Advanced Excel
- Experience in collating and analysing data and building Reports
- Understanding of Project management techniques
- Proven experience in project tracking and scheduling
- Experience in Reporting on deliverables against project plan
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- Taking accountability for resolving customer service issues
- Experience in addressing commercial problems with data and analytics solutions
Key Accountabilities :
- Participate in the delivery of the defined projects within prescribed parameters and agreed budget
- Report on deliverables against the project plan, escalating unanticipated variations for approval
- Communicate and ensure understanding of agreed project objectives to own project team
- Identify innovation opportunities for the project and recommend step improvements
- Translate data into insights
- Apply Agile practices to improve quality and speed of delivery
- Stakeholder management
This role closes on 5th March.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93883. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com