|Posted||18 days ago|
The position is required to provide knowledge and advice on standard CRM capability, deliver sustainable customization where standard functionality does not meet business objectives, create system and support documentation and undertake data transformation for migration of data into CRM solutions.
The contractor will report to the Project Manager and will work as part of a small team in delivering CRM instances.
- Assist with identification and clarifying solution requirements.
- Translate conceptual, logical and physical solutions into work packages.
- Develop estimates on required effort for work package deliverables.
- Undertake configuration and customisation in line with work package deliverables.
- Provide technical expertise on solution implementation risks and operational challenges
- Demonstrated experience with large and complex development projects using Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM).
- Extensive experience in Microsoft .Net technologies and some integration experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing CRM custom workflows and plug-ins
- Demonstrated experience of integrating Dynamics 365 (CRM) with other software solutions.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts.
- Good working knowledge related to Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Proven experience in developing Dynamics CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors
- Implementation of Dynamics 365 CRM, Portal customisations and liquid templates in accordance with documented standard.
- Extensive Visual Studio experience
- Development solution using Agile methodology
Capabilities for success
- Ability to propose and implement effective, sustainable solutions
- Proven ability to communicate which supports productive working relationships.
- Ability to deliver agreed outcomes within timeframes
- Good verbal and written communicate skills effectively across different groups e.g. technical, business clients.
- Apply structured problem solving strategies and techniques to identify, analyse and evaluate sustainable solutions for implementation within the Dynamics 365 platform.
- Adhere to and ensure compliance with all applicable departmental policy and legislation.
- Visual Studio experience is required
- Practical knowledge and experience in Dynamics 365 functionality and implementing customisations.
- Experience in Dynamics Integration with external applications (eg. SAP, ArcGIS)
- Team-player. Happy to share knowledge and skills and collaborate with others
- You are comfortable dealing with people at all levels of the business, and,
- When and where necessary, you challenge client requests because you understand that what they want is different to what they actually need
- Working knowledge of ESRI ArcGIS
- Resco Integration experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).