Work with an innovative organisation who value their staff. The opportunity now exists for an astute Financial Controller to join the organisation in this time of growth.
About the role
This role will take complete ownership of financial reporting.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Financial Reports
- Delivering the Group's monthly management reports and Board Packs, rolling forecasts, annual budget cycle
- Preparing and evaluating CAPEX projects and long-range financial plans
- Business Partnering and drive initiatives for cost reductions or revenue growth
- Preparation of cash flow weekly and monitor cash position daily
- Manage the audit process
- Set up process systems and reporting
- Participate in communications to various internal committees and stakeholders on financial results, initiatives, and relevant accounting and regulatory developments.
You are an exceptional communicator. You are a CA/CPA qualified Financial Controller who enjoys being a business partner. You will have 7-10 years experience and strong technical financial reporting experience (preference is ASX Listed)
You will be flexible and adaptable and have a proactive and motivated approach. This role is pivotal to the organisation and is multi-faceted so no day is the same.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Skye Veivers on 07 3023 1003, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93896. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com