Our client is an industry leader in the provision of Human Resources solutions. They are currently seeking a Payroll Officer to assist during an interim period and this role may have a view to being longer term.
About the Role
As the Payroll Officer you will report to a dynamic and inclusive Finance Manager. Your responsibilities will include –
- Full function payroll processing for 200+ staff, weekly & fortnightly cycles.
- Processing superannuation, payroll tax and PAYG tax payments
- Answering payroll enquiries
The successful candidate for this job role will need to be an experienced Payroll Officer. You must have good time management, strong attention to detail and be a good communicator. We are looking for a positive, can-do attitude.
- Passionate and friendly team – social environment
- CBD location
- $35.00 to $45.00 per hour plus super
- 38 hour week
- 2 month assignment
- 8.30am to 5.00pm but talk to us if you need some flexibility
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com