- Proven experience of implementing Agile ceremonies across an IT organisation of >200 staff.
- Strong ability to influence change at all levels of the organisation including senior leaders.
- Significant experience in implementing Agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban & SAFe across large organisations.
- Demonstrated ability to adopt Lean Agile thinking to improve team performance.
- Outstanding facilitation skills with the ability to draw upon desired outcomes.
- Desirable – Knowledge of modern software delivery practices including Lean, Agile, XP, DevOps.
- Desirable – experience with the Atlassian product suite (JIRA, Confluence, Stash / BitBucket).
- Provide coaching to multiple delivery teams on uplifting their Agile maturity, contemporary behaviours and industry best practice with Agile methodologies.
- Facilitate and lead organisational culture change to adopt Agile in order to help ensure effective outcomes for the organisation.
- Assess where teams are in their Agile maturity and provide the right guidance to ensure growth. This includes working closely with teams to clearly identify gaps in knowledge and understanding of how Agile works. Most importantly, demonstrate the value it adds to delivery teams and business stakeholders.
- Lead the facilitation of key Agile ceremonies across the IT organisation.
- Constantly measure the effectiveness of Agile delivery throughout the IT organisation and work with teams to adjust where needed.
- Providing support and 1:1 coaching to leaders and team members where required.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93893. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com