|Posted||25 days ago|
Currently, they require multiple DevOps Engineers to work on a range of programs across the organisation.
We are seeking Entry Level to Senior Level DevOps Engineers to be part of their cloud journey and drive enablement and automation to their platforms.
As a DevOps Engineer you may be responsible for:
- Designing and developing automation frameworks and tools
- Building and optimising CI/CD pipelines
- Use automated tools to uplift code, test and quality
- Providing guidance and knowledge around DevOps processes
- AWS services experience (Lambda, CloudFront, CloudFormation, S3, EC2, RDS
- Experience in Automation and implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with containerised applications such as, Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with Jenkins, Puppet, Groovy or Ansible
- Background in Software Development or Infrastructure background
- Experience in cloud technologies (Azure/ Google Cloud) desirable
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Have high attention to detail, excellent collaboration and communications skills.