As Australia’s largest privately owned recruitment and consulting firm, Davidson is a market leader in workplace performance.
With offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, Davidson is well placed to provide you with the right direction for long-term career and business success.
We are seeking an experienced Payroll Manager to join our Finance team. In this role, you will lead a small team and will manage both the payroll for our permanent workforce as well as our contractor workforce.
This is an integral role and will see you managing the day-to-day payroll function as well as having involvement in payroll projects and other projects impacting the payroll function across the business.
Your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Manage and prepare both weekly and fortnightly payrolls;
- Process all payroll journals and subsequent recognition of service fee revenue;
- Reconcile and lodge all superannuation and statutory obligations;
- Reconcile all payrolls on a monthly and rolling YTD basis;
- Ensure the systems and tools utilized for payroll are maintained and updated appropriately;
- Constant review of payroll processes and procedures, ensuring operational excellence of the payroll department.
What you need to bring:
- Previous experience as a Payroll Manager, ideally within a Contractor Payroll environment;
- Previous experience with Navision and Astute Payroll desired, but not essential;
- Exceptional time management skills coupled with a ‘can do’ attitude; and
- And, most critically - the right attitude, passion, drive and enthusiasm to achieve.