About the role:
The purpose of this role is to successfully establish, lead and manage all Program, Project and Portfolio Management activities undertaken within a substantial change Portfolio. The role will entail some of the below requirements, but more information is available during an in-depth discussion.
- Manages and/or supports the development and execution of strategies and/or programs and aligns program scope with strategic business objectives.
- Define a project management framework and methodology, including defining metrics and methods of capturing project details
- Coordinating project reporting, managing project data and metrics and preparing internal project reporting and analysis
What you will bring to the table:
- Extensive business experience within banking & finance industry or in a consulting environment
- Proven track record of managing and motivating project teams
- A project management professional accreditation (or working towards one)
- A Tertiary Degree, and/or proven industry experience in Business Management & Accounting
- Previous experience with process improvement, planning, performance management and tracking budget expenses
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and program strategies
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on 03 9929 9565, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93839. Want to know more about Monitor? Visit us at www.monitorconsulting.com.au