|Posted||19 days ago|
Junior / Mid Splunk Engineer:
- Design, build, test and implementation of new application components and configuration to meet client requirements.
- Code review and test for components developed by colleagues
- Demonstrate components to clients and collect feedback Design and test documentation
- Requires product specific expertise (Splunk / CA APM / AWS other)
- Create Infrastructure using terraform.
- Provision infrastructure using Ansible.
- Take part in application design and describe deployment strategy.
- Create CI and CD pipeline using Jenkins and other tools.
- Create AMI using Packer.
- Architecture, design, build, test and implementation of new Splunk application and configuration to meet client requirements in an agile environment.
- All development is completed using devops processes (tools include JIRA, git, Jenkins and Ansible).
- Client environment includes Splunk Core, Enterprise Security and ITSI.
- Architect and develop components to be performant and re-usable, making use of the Splunk Common Information Model and Data Models.
- Create test scripts for all delivered components.
- Code review and test for components developed by colleagues.
- Demonstrate components to clients and collect feedback.
- Design and test documentation.
- Manage and create change records for the project teams
- Train and mentor junior colleagues.
- Drive the adoption of development best practices across the team