|Posted||19 days ago|
The services of an experienced project officer to support the program manager are required to ensure that operational readiness, and disruptions during construction are appropriately integrated and coordinated across the Department, delivery partners and key stakeholders.
The following deliverables as a minimum are required:
• Project plan
• Monthly project reports
• Project schedule
• Risk and Issues registers
• Project steering committing agenda/minutes
Reporting Requirements Including Review Procedures.
The Contractor will report to the Integration Manager, and will be responsible for supporting the project to effectively ensure integration.
The Contractor is to provide weekly updates to the Integration Manager as agreed upon commencement of the engagement. The Contractor must utilise the update as an opportunity to discuss project risks, issues, opportunities and outcomes/resolutions of any previous items that may have arisen during the course of the works.
- Government experience is preffered but not essential
- MUST have extensive Project Management experience
- Relevant industry experience ( planning, infrastructure, construciton)
- Exceptional customer communicaiton is a must for this role
- A06 - A07 Level ($59.95 - $67.08 per hour , depending on experience)
- 6 month contract
- CBD location
- Must be available immediately