|Posted||17 days ago|
The Manager, IT Support role is with one of the Govt departments in Brisbane.
They are looking out for a Manager for a Statewide ICT Infrastructure Delivery project on a 12 months fixed term contract basis. This is an AO8 role.
Excellent opportunity for an ICT Manager to set up the infrastructure framework and implement it statewide.
To be successful in this role you need to have the following:
- Experience in managing remote teams
- Excellent people management skills
- Expertise in project management, reporting and scheduling
- Understanding of Networks and servers
- Experience in delivering ICT infrastructure projects
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Extensive Scheduling and Reporting experience
As the Manager, ICT Support you will have responsibility for the following
- Setting up and working with technical teams located across different remote locations in QLD
- Identifying the ICT issues , doing audit and recommend necessary changes
- Setting up framework and implement
- Liaising with people of all levels
- Managing teams
- Scheduling and Reporting
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93834. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com