|Posted||21 days ago|
The primary purpose of this position is to support the development, design and delivery of initiatives and associated governance processes. This role will also contribute to the annual planning and budgeting process.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to responding to stakeholder needs by managing or supporting:
- The planning and definition of projects
- Project teams and/or resources
- The delivery of projects against plans
- Project change and communication
- Governance and decision making processes
- Project risk mitigation strategies and issue action plans
- The tracking, forecasting and reporting of project progress
The Project Manager will participate in the evaluation and/or quality assurance of projects.
The Project Manager will contribute to the development and establishment of process and systems, as required, to support the duties described above.
- Postgraduate qualifications in a relevant area or progress towards postgraduate qualifications and extensive relevant experience; or extensive relevant experience and management expertise; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and education/training.
- Experience successfully project managing various medium to large projects including effectively managing stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant project management tools or equivalent practical methodologies for monitoring project progress.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to be adaptive and innovative in developing and pursuing solutions.
- Experience working with project financial data.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (including written and verbal communication), with experience in liaising with internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to provide advice and negotiate to achieve desired outcomes.
- Experience working within a higher education context
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93830. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com