Your role will involve the below duties:
- Completing Indexes using MS Excel Spreadsheets and MS Word
- Sorting and Indexing photographs, negatives and slides
- Rehousing and labelling slide collection
- Wrapping glass plate negatives
- Stabilise broken glass plates for storage as per State Archives and Records Authority of New South Wales approved storage guidelines.
- Scanning documents
- Checking videos for damage
- Other clerical or administrative work as needed
- Relevant experience in archives and /or records management essential.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications preferred.
- Proficiency using MS Office
- High attention to detail and ability to work autonomously
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Zoe Brown on 02 8093 0626, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93823. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com