Project Manager - Procurement
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Procurement|
|Salary:||$900 per day|
|Contact Name:||Katherine Fry|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 17:16|
Seeking 2 x Project Managers for a Procurement Improvement Project. (Continuous Improvement Project). Each Project Manager will take care of 2-4 projects each and report to the Project/Product Owner.
All projects will have a healthy amount of stakeholder engagement, with some projects having some very Senior stakeholders. Based in Burwood and paying up to $1100 per day for an initial 6 month contract with a high chance of extension dependent on performance. (These projects are funded until June 2020). Some of the projects include "Source to Contract", "Procure to Pay" and "TSS Optimisation".
Te successful applicant will be responsible for delivery of project outcomes in line with the Procurement Improvement Program (PIP). Management of project scope, cost, schedule, risk, quality, communications, and change controls. Responsible for using well established project management practices and sharing knowledge across project teams.
1. Demonstrated experience managing and delivering single or multi-discipline projects, in a complex engineering and operational environment (e.g. rail or construction).
2. Proven hands-on change delivery experience
3. Well-developed communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and relationship building skills, with the ability to develop and maintain stakeholder relationships, including ability to negotiate and manage conflict.
4. Project management qualifications/training.
5. Mature candidate with experience in governance.
Competitive daily rate for the right candidate.
Opportunities for career development.
Work with established NSW Government Rail Agency.
Make a difference - own your work and implement new and exciting projects and processes.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93601. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager Transport Services
$140000 per annum
Senior Procurement Officer A06
$59 - $59 per hour
Project Support Officer
Logan City Dc
$39 - $39 per hour
A05 Project Support Officer | Maroochydore
$52 - $52 per hour
Mid North Coast Msc
Attractive salary and benefits package on offer