You will play an integral role in one of Australias most forward thinking enterprise organisations. This financial services business is looking for someone who will be self starting, consultative and prepared to offer advice on developing data engineering solutions.
- Strong experience in developing enterprise-class solutions using Java
- 5+ experience in database systems or data warehousing, data analysis, ETL, MI/BI, solutions developme
- 2+ years’ experience/subject-matter expertise with Hadoop platform – preferable Cloudera stack ( HBase, Zookeeper, Solr, Kafka, Flume, OozieHDFS, Spark, Hive/Impala, YARN)
- Familiar with Devops techniques and tools; CI/CD, Atlassian suite(JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence, Bitbucket), Cucumber, Junit, Test Automation, Configuration management
- Experience with Data Science tools (Python-based frameworks/libraries, R, Matlab etc)
- ETL tool Experience
- Data modelling and data visualisation tools and techniques
- Experience with Google cloud or GCP - Architecture and solutions
- Experience in Financial Services
- Expereince working in an Agile Environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Dom Elliott on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93807.