This Utilities organisation has a strong pipeline of work to push through and require an experienced Procurement Specialist to service multiple ICT based projects.
About the Role
Your primary responsibility will be to assist with delivering programs of work across a number of initiatives within the organisation. Your involvement will be not be restricted to running high-value procurement activities, though, you will also have frequent engagement with suppliers and vendors to ensure requirements are met.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Contribute to the implementation and management of product /service strategies and perform opportunity analysis to identify sourcing and continuous improvement opportunities
- Contribute to the implementation and management of rigorous and disciplined processes and frameworks for managing the supply base, including monitoring and managing supplier performance (quality, cost, delivery, technology, service, and leadership), managing supplier relationships, developing and monitoring supplier improvement plans.
- Provide input into strategic sourcing projects throughout the project life cycle. Including advising as subject matter expert, lead and participation within negotiation teams and undertaking contract implementation.
- Contribute to the implementation and management of metrics, tools, and processes to optimise sourcing, supplier activities, and efficiencies, and work collaboratively with team members to prioritise and drive implementation.
- Design, develop, implement and manage process disciplines and management systems necessary to achieve desired results in line with the regulatory framework
- Direct the development and negotiation of highly complex agreements and partnerships with suppliers, encompassing key program specifications and functional objectives.
- Contribute to the implementation and management of governance and control programs to ensure business continuity, and comply with corporate and regulatory policies
To be successful in this role you will need proven experience ICT and procurement at a senior level . Prior experience in Acquisitions and Contracts will be highly regarded but ultimately you will be required to demonstrate your approach to understanding problem statements to work with your stakeholders and vendors to develop a solution.
Procurement specialists used to working with tight deadlines across multiple projects will thrive in this role. Additionally you will demonstrate knowledge and expertise in contract management, stakeholder management (Snr Executives- lower levels) and project management in the very least.
- 6 Month Contract- highly likely to extend based on workload
- Immediate start
- CBD fringe location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93795. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com