Clans, Tribes, Guilds, Epics, Grooming and Stories etc. You will know what they mean. More importantly you have worked in large scale Agile transformation environments that run them, live and breathe them.
You will be responsible for supporting multiple cross-functional teams to achieve agreed Agility uplift outcomes including but not limited to ceremonies, artefacts, metrics, governance, and roles; within an agreed time frame. You will help delivery teams achieve success through coaching of the Team, Project Manager, Product Owner and other stakeholders on processes, behaviours, artefacts and engineering practices and drive any associated cultural change.
What is the game plan?
- Coach teams to become self-organising with increased collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote innovation
- Introduce and coach teams through typical agile sessions for multiple cross-functional teams including planning, backlog grooming, showcases, retrospectives & stand-ups
- Embody Agile and 'walk-the-walk' every day
- Work with the Delivery teams to deliver sprints
- Work with Product Owners to help them define roadmaps and support the teams to form meaningful user stories and epics
- Implement metrics and reporting
- Conduct one-on-one and group coaching/mentoring sessions and workshops
- Introduce new concepts & tools or examine and revisit existing practices
- Help build a business Agile environment within teams, governance and customer visibility
- Work with senior stakeholders both internal and external and help understand the Agile transformation journey
- Provide an outstanding customer and employee journey and experience
- Demonstrable extensive and diverse coaching experience from 1 on 1 to group training and facilitation. It should be evident this is your passion.
- Large scale Agile Enterprise Transformations
- Experience in an Agile coaching/mentoring role from a business focus
- Senior Stakeholder / Program / Director and Board level engagement
- Agile Industry Certification (ICAgile Coach, CSM, SA, SPC etc.)
- Experience in organisational transformation, change management, or other relevant disciplines to assist the transiting to the "new way of working" in a PROGRESSIVE agile environment.
- Passion for scaling and transforming agile project delivery and a high level of empathy. This is a big change!
- Experience with using JIRA / Rally or other ALM to manage an agile process
- Ability to produce reporting key performance metrics for Agile teams
- Working knowledge of Agility principles and practices of various Agile frameworks or methodologies e.g. Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean, Lean Start Up, Nexus, SAFe, LeSS.
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills with ability to coach and influence people across all levels
- Great communication, organisational and facilitation skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential chat contact Dom Elliott on 03 9929 9517