Delivering solutions that balance the needs of the environment and communities, this organisation delivers reliable and affordable energy solutions and is growing its operations in Australia. Quickly becoming one of the largest renewable energy providers in the Asia Pacific, the organisation is primed for growth with the opportunity has become available for a newly Qualified Accountant to join the team and be responsible for the financial and management reporting obligations of the group.
About the Role
The main purpose of the role will be to provide support to the Finance Manager and assist in managing the finance function of the Australian operations. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial reports including monthly management reports and board reporting
- General ledger maintenance and operational expenditure reconciliations
- Management of annual budget process,
- Profit and Loss preparation and rolling forecast analysis
- Costing of products and analysis to ensure accurate forecasting
- Actively participate and drive process improvement initiatives
- Assist the Financial Controller on ad hoc projects
We are looking for an individual who wants growth and development, with 3+ years in financial/ management accounting. You will have obtained your CA/CPA or actively studying and have the ability to adapt to a fast pace changing environment. Additionally, successful applicants will be a self-starter with a can do attitude, and has the ability to work within a team environment. You will also have the ability to work effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines and prioritise work flow and high attention to detail with a conscientious work ethic.
In return you will be offered a competitive remuneration package and will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic team environment who are passionate and motivated about their work.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93474. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com