|Job Title:||Procurement Officer|
|Salary:||$300 - $600 per day, Benefits: Based in Cromer, competitive daily rate and work life balance|
|Contact Name:||Katherine Fry|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 10:41|
We are seeking a Procurement and Tendering officer to work with the Events team and develop the requirement and tender documentation for the establishment of panel contracts. The successful applicant will also be responsible for stakeholder engagement and management.
This role is based in Cromer.
Short term contract, up to 3 months.
We are seeking a self motivated and experienced Procurement/Tendering Officer who:
- Has experience with Stakeholder Management
- A focus on facilitating project delivery outcomes
- Experienced in the preparation of specifications, tender and evaluation documentation
- Local or State Government tendering experience
- Drivers license (office has limited bus service - parking available)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 03 8093 0629, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93787. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's