This market leading client is looking for an experienced Senior Automation Engineer to join their agile environment which maintains high engineering standards. You will be part of an amazing work culture, with great offices, great rates and a flexible working culture.
About you and the role. . .
You will be working on enterprise applications in a fast paced Agile environment. This in-house product team is going from strength to strength and require an experienced Tester, to drive their test practices and help build out their Automation practices.
You will have proven experience working in mature agile environments, comfortable in working in cross functional teams, with product owners, developers and QA Testers.
You will be responsible for leading projects, progressing test practices, pushing automation across the products, liaising with key stakeholders across the business, creating test plans and cases, executing manual and automation testing and help to shape the test architecture of the product area.
Skills and Experience. . .
- 8+ Years QA Experience
- Built Automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience with enterprise applications
- Passionate about continuous learning - you keep yourself up to date with what’s going on in the community & industry
- Experience with latest automation test tools
- Experience working in a fast paced Agile environment
- Experience coordinating work and mentoring team members, uplifting test practices.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Asa Hughes on 03 9929 9506, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92053