Our client is a strong player in the Life Insurance industry, delivering high-quality service to customers across Australia. This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to be a part of their technical solutions team and support the successful delivery of technical solutions to meet their business requirements. This role is looking to be a contract opportunity that will take you through to mid-November 2019.
About the Role
Our client is in the middle of a system integration piece and need a strong analytical mind to come in and act as the in-between for translation for tech requirments to the business.
- Managing the relationship between Business Systems and systems users
- Effectively engage with clients to understand, document and resolve system request
- Create solutions, technical and functional specification documentation, design, development, testing, implementation and review.
- Coordinate system upgrades as required and coordinate with third party suppliers
- Drive data migration strategy and assurance for projects and initiatives
- Provide high quality end user training and ad-hoc end user support
We're looking for a talented and results-oriented Technical BA with a proven background in the Life Insurance industry. You'll need to have a collaborative mindset with knowledge and interest in continuous improvement.
- Previous experience and expertise working as a Technical Business Analyst
- Ability to translate Business requirements to technical and functional specifications with a focus on Data and Integration
- Knowledge of / experience in Systems Integration is preferable
- Effective communication skills and ability to liaise with a mixture of stakeholders (senior and project level)
- Experience with reporting and querying data for accuracy
- Experience across the full SDLC preferably with AGILE experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on 03 9929 9565, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93331. Want to know more about Monitor? Visit us at www.monitorconsulting.com.au