Our client is a highly esteemed construction firm, working on various high-end projects throughtout the country. Our client is looking for a highy motivated and experienced Business Systems Co-ordinator to join their collaborative, professional team.
About the Role
In this role, you will be working closely with senior executives assisting in the preparation and maintenance of the IMS Certification. You will be involved in checking the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System and the implementation of the policies and procedures in the IMS to attain company objectives.
Your responsibilities will be to include:
- Prepare and control the IMS documentation certificated to ISO09001, ISO014001, AS4801 and ISO45001.
- Assist in the collection and collation of data for the purpose of anaylsis
- Maintain corporate databases and assist development of coporate intranet platform
- Produce regular summary reports for the data base and collect data for management anaylsis and review
- Plan and conduct IMS audit to monitor and evaulate compliance to applicable standards, existing policies and procedures.
- Recommend improvement to existing procedures and forms used in preparation to and required for System certification
- Assist in drawing up strategies and action plans to attain objectives and effectively implement the formulated corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare training and presentation materials to promote awaresness to all individuals of the organisation on the IMS Standards and other existing polciies and procedures
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes/ experience:
- 3-5 years' experience in IMS preparation and implementation
- Experience with document control
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Enthusastic and strong intiative
- Strong organisational and priortisation skills
- Sound knowledge in internal auditing practices
- High attention to detail
- Logial and analytical thinking
- Construction industry experience would be ideal
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Zoe Brown on 02 8093 0626, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93708. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com