Service Desk Analyst - IT
|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst - IT|
|Salary:||$30 - $34 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Pooja Deshmukh|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 16:39|
Provision of exceptional customer service and communication with key stakeholders.
- Maintain and improve on key Service Desk performance indicators.
- Participation in flexible working hours.
- Active involvement in team and cultural change within the Service Desk team.
- Provide level 1 or 2 support for a range of information technology environments including network and desktop environments, internet and intranet, software and hardware support, communications, client's application and computer systems;
- Provide first level application support for various systems;
- Provision of exceptional customer service and communication with key stakeholders.
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Service Desk Consultant Team Lead
- Ensure effective delivery of agreed service levels.
- Adherence to a customer focused service culture.
- Effective customer management
- Identify ways to contribute to continuous improvement.
- Maintain working knowledge of relevant legislation, policies, guidelines and standards;
- Undertake escalation procedures, coordinate communication with clients, support units and staff and monitor major service issues to resolution.
- Participate and contribute in reviews of responsibilities, strategies and directions of the Service Desk and recommend and implement changes.
- Maintain working knowledge of current desktop and desktop networking systems and technical skills enabling the ability to provide an ongoing effective technical support service; and
- Provide high level customer service.
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Responsible for providing 24x7 support.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience of relevant industry experience, ideally within an IT helpdesk environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Knowledge and experience supporting Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office product suite
· Experience with Active Directory user Administration
· Prior experience with a Ticket Management Tool
· Familiarity with ITIL would be highly regarded
· A bachelor degree (or higher) would be highly regarded
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's