|Posted||21 days ago|
As the Network and Security Solution Architect, you will:
- Analyse existing IP network security services for performance, availability, security and manageability.
- Develop a Network Security White Paper encompassing:
- An assessment of findings detailing current network security deficiencies. Options analysis and recommendations of contemporary network security solutions.
- Strategic recommendations for enterprise security infrastructure including a comparison of in-house and managed service platforms.
- Cisco ISE design and configuration.
- Security reporting (Power BI, Splunk).
- Integration with cloud based services.
- Design and implementation of wired and wireless Intrusion Prevention systems.
- Design and implementation of wired and wireless Network Access Controls.
- Build and deploy proof of concept and pilot solutions as required.
-Develop detailed final as-built documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise and consult with line managers, technical and non-technical staff, stakeholders and customers.
-Demonstrated experience in analysing, designing, and documenting complex network security solutions for a large enterprise.
-Knowledge of export transform load (ETL) processes working with large data stores and analytical tools such as Power BI and Splunk.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a clear and concise document justifying technical recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience in providing technical network security recommendations and advice at Executive Levels.
- Demonstrated experience in developing technical artefacts on large scale projects including Network Security Solution Design Documents and Architectural High Level Designs.
- Demonstrated experience reviewing and assuring systems requirements, designs and implementation plans to ensure that the technology and security aspects are architecturally sound, and that they conform to standards and guidelines.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in a senior network security solution architect capacity.
- Extensive technical experience in design, installation and support of security solutions involving firewall, authentication servers (ACS, ISE), IPS, NAC, and Content for both wired and wireless networks.
- Relevant tertiary or industry certifications.
- Knowledge of reporting platforms with large data stores and analytical tools.
- CCIE Security or equivalent- desirable.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).