An excellent opportunity has arisen to working with a well-known a large forward thinking government department based in Sydney CBD for a 3 month contract with a possibility of extension.
About the Role
As the community engagement manager, you will be working with the departments project teams to manage, establish and deliver project communication and engagement plans.
You will be responsible for:
- Account manage communication and engagement requirements for up to 30 projects, engaging , supporting and performance managing external agencies
- Manage the implementation of a range of community and stakeholder engagements such as workshops, events, surveys and community outreach activites
- Implement a range of communication tools and materials to support engagement, tailored to different audiences by means of web content, social media, advertising and videos.
- Successfully project manage a number of different comunication and engagement activites so that they are delivered on time and on budget.
- Monitor and report the interest of the community and key styakeholders, assess program and project risks and provide recommendations
- Build and maintain strong relationships with community representatives
The ideal candidate will have the following essentials:
- Teritary qualifications in communications or a related discipline and/or relevant experience within community engagement
- Experience in delivery of communication consultation projects, either in private or public sector
- High attention to detail and strong intiative
- Proven successful project management experience
- Highly organised and efficent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Zoe Brown on 02 8093 0626, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93753. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com