You have the opportunity to take your recruitment career into a new and fulfilling direction. One where you will play a vital role in finding sustainable employment for those with great potential who live with a mental illness or other disability.
You will be making incredible matches to benefit every person and the business they join.
This dynamic, fast-paced role will give you accountability, challenge, work-life balance and the chance to empower so many people and change their lives for the better – every day!
About the company
The treasured Queensland Not For Profit organisation has operated for decades and has an exciting growth strategy ahead. With a solid vision based upon authentic values, they continue to wowk with a multitude of businesses for a win:win outcome.
Based in their Fortitude Valley site, you will work alongside like-minded professionals who have a buzz for life, a passion for their career and an amazing team-player culture.
About the role
- Working in a supportive team of four, your varied position will include (but not be limited to):
- Building trusted relationships with all stakeholders – internal and external
- Working closely and collaboratively with employers to understand their business needs and ensure realistic vacancies for job seekers
- Coordinating vacancies end-to-end, from promoting job opportunities to site staff and job seekers, evaluating resumes, screening, shortlisting, recommending and scheduling interviews for job seekers
- Maintaining job boards and job advertising
- Managing administrative processes including wage subsidies, employment position descriptions and placement confirmations
You will be a highly capable and driven recruitment professional who thrives in a busy environment and gains a deep sense of fulfilment from connecting with others and changing lives – for the better!
Required minimum experience include:
- 2+ years recruitment experience in an internal or external, end to end recruitment role
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a high-pressured recruitment/sourcing role
- An ability to successfully build rapport and collaborate effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Innate ability to provide high level of candidate management; networking skills
- A dynamic and innovative approach to process improvement and talent attraction strategies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; creative and authentic advertisement writing style
- Commercially minded with the ability to work to a high sense of urgency
- National Not For Profit company who are continuing to grow
- Joining an agile team with a genuine heartfelt connection to their long-standing values
- Supportive and trusting management team – no micro-management
- Competitive remuneration package on offer with team performance bonuses and salary sacrificing benefits
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93609. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com