You will be a “doer” with a deep interest for technology who is passionate about learning new skills on the go and keeping up with the latest technology. You will design and develop lean, innovative web solutions while working in an agile, fast paced, result oriented team.
As a successful candidate, you are comfortable collaborating with the wider team and stakeholders in order to deliver projects. Joining this team, you will benefit from working in a well known organisation with financial and health benefits with continuous opportunities for professional development and training.
Skills and experience:
- Strong experience with React, SASS, HTML, PHP and Lambda
- Strong experience working on web development in a commercial capacity
- Ability to problem solve and deliver outcomes
- Ability to articulate technical examples of work
- Demonstrated ability and passion to stay up to date with cutting edge technology
- Experience with Git
- MVC Architecture
- Experience working in an agile team
- Knowledge of PHP, NodeJS, SASS
- Gatsby, Jest, Symphony
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini on 07 3023 1005, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93723. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com